With a smooth sliding folding action, Bi-Fold Doors offer maximum opening with minimum intrusion. Providing a great way to bring your living space and garden together.
Bi-Fold Doors are designed to carry the weight of the panels on high strength stainless steel bottom wheels, allowing the top rollers to guide the panes as they slide.
The easy-glide stainless steel wheels not only offer smooth operation but are also totally obscured from view once the door is closed.
With multiple configuration options from three to seven panes, open in or out and with the option of sliding either to the left or right, these doors can be customised to your exact requirements.
Made from Aluminium, our Bi-fold doors are strong, light, stable and will not rust or rot.
Security makes a house a home. Whether you're at home or out, you want to be sure that your home is safe, your loved ones protected and your valuables secure. Our security features will give you that reassurance.
For doors with a swinging leaf, the lever/lever handle throws a pair of opposing hook bolts into the outer frame and also deadlocks the latch. For the sliding doors, locking is performed by a centralised flat handle which throws two opposing 10mm sturdy steel locking bolts into the outer frame.
Security is further increased with anti-lift blocks. You can even choose to have hinge bolts fitted, which effectively lock the frames together when the doors are closed.
Double glazed units are held in position by security glazing beads, so Bi-fold is secure in both open in or open out configuration.
Our Bi-Fold range includes Kitemark, Q-Mark, Secured by Design and Window Energy Rating (WER) approval, depending on the product chosen.
- Low threshold cill for ease of access and superb aesthetics
- Swing leaf restrictor option - restricts the swing of the free leaf to any required angle.
- Pull hinge handle option - provides an easy grip position for operating opening outwards doors
- Meeting stile shootbolt has one simple handle to operate both top and bottom bolts
- Slave leaf shootbolt - one central operator for both top and bottom bolts which is completely concealed when the door is closed.
- Bi-fold is Part L compliant - the polyamide thermal break means the door can achieve a U value of 1.9 W/m2K
- Security hinge bolt option available
- Can accommodate 24mm, 28mm and 32mm glazing
- Optional trickle ventilation
Specialists in Composite, Bifold, PVC and Aluminium Doors